This is a set of pieces that come from very different places but all come together in a neat outfit. I liked this one because it departs from the usual leafy textures for druids and has a more rugged and raw look with a troll twist. Obtaining these pieces requires a mix of reputation, dungeon/raid runs, and a few Justice Points.
Where to get it:
- Chest: Shroud of Nature’s Harmony (sold by G’eras in Shattrath City)
- Gloves: Oakleaf-Spun Handguards (sold by G’eras in Shattrath City)
- Legs: Giant Friend Kilt (Requires revered reputation with Sons of Hodir, sold by Lillehoff in Dun Nifflem)
- Shoulders: Tusked Shoulderpads (Drakara, Zul’ Aman). If you prefer a less troll-like look, Mantle of Gnarled Overgrowth (Eadric, Trial of the Champion) looks fantastic.
- Feet: Moon-walkers (sold by G’eras in Shattrath City)
- Belt: Thunderheart Belt or Belt of Primal Majesty (Gur’tagg Bloodboil, Black Temple)
- Weapon: Amani Divining Staff – note that this weapon is no longer available in the game unfortunately. It is obtained from running the original Zul’Aman raid. If you don’t have this weapon, never fear, there are plenty of great-looking alternatives out there: Stanchion of Primal Instinct (drops from Lady Sacrolash and Grand Warlock Alythess, Sunwell Plateau) or Legacy of Arlokk (Jin’do, Zul’Gurub).